Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fat Rolls

I couldn't resist:  I decided to document Catherine's fat rolls. 

I am doing this mostly because they are so HUGE!  I anticipate that they will go away soon because she will grow - not to mention she is really close to crawling, so those calories are getting ready to be used up - and I want to remember just exactly how round she was at 6 months.  Catherine, I know you are reading this in 13 years going "MOM, you did WHAT??"  but you so sweet and plump these days and I want to remember. 

Well, this one is not so much fat rolls as I love her face looking down.  She loves that rattle.  I suppose you can see some fat rolls on her arm.  What you can't see are her second and third chins.  They are there, though. 

OK, here's what I'm talking about.  Look at her arm.  Not only does she have them at every joint, they are also in between all the joints:  wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm, and shoulder.  It's hard to tell, but she also has one on the top of her foot. 

Here we have foot, ankle, ankle again, knee pit, thigh, and thigh again. 


Wow.  Mike calls her Thunder Thighs.  He'll have to stop that before she gets to be a teenager.

"Are we through with the photo shoot yet?  How did I do?" 

Lookout world - she is almost crawling!  And I ALMOST got a bow in that hair...not much longer now!  Sweet fat baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment