Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Halloween Poem

I have spent the last several days writing and rewriting a piece about my opinions regarding the laws and culture here, as a follow-up to the Rules post.  It included both very negative and positive elements, and it was brutally honest.  After several days' contemplation, though, I have decided that I am both too opinionated and not PC enough to post it.  Sorry, people!  If you want to know, just ask me when I am home.  I don't want Mike to get fired, after all.


So I thought I would post something a little more lighthearted, instead:  a Halloween Poem.


(ahem.)

Five Little Aramcons

Five little Aramcons, sitting at the gate
The first one said, "Oh, my, our plane is late!"
The second one said, "Our itenerary is up in the air!"
The third one said, "But the airline doesn't care!"
The fourth one said, "We'll get there faster if we run."
The fifth one said, "This isn't any fun."
Then in came the plane, and they jumped on their flight,
And the five little Aramcons flew out of sight. 

:)

(This is how Mike and I keep ourselves sane after reading the original version out loud to small children 500,000,000 times. )

No comments:

Post a Comment