Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catherine Turns Six Months Old

Can you believe it?  Catherine is already six months old!  Wow, that went fast.  I feel like she got big while I wasn't paying attention.  (Well, admittedly, I WAS also paying attention to two other little boys, so she was only 1/3 of my attention.)  A friend of mine once told me that having small children is like being a functioning alcoholic - you get through the day, but you have no memory of it!  Ha ha!  Yes.  I get through each day, and I have very little memory of it, and as a result, I blinked and she is six months.  Trying very hard to relish and remember these fleeting days. 

In her six months, she has come very far!  Her latest accomplishments include sitting up all by herself and getting her first tooth (just this afternoon!).  Here are some photos of six months old:

Actually, this is the five-month picture. ( Oops! )  I have not taken the six month chair picture yet.  She looks the same now...just bigger!

She's pushing up really well, and she gets on all fours and revs up.  Crawling is not far away!

Sitting up is a new adventure.  She loves her piano and her birdbath toys.  I am there for my own peace of mind...she very rarely falls over anymore. 

Here she is communing with Lawrence over the Jumparoo.

Lawrence wanted me to take her picture with his "baby brother" since baby brother and Catherine were playing together on the blanket.
She is such a happy, sweet, and easygoing baby!  She sleeps beautifully through every night, she only cries if she is hungry or tired, and she loves her brothers.  No one can make her laugh like Everett.  Well, Daddy can sometimes, but it's usually Everett.  Thanks for being so easy, Baby Girl!  Happy half birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment