Friday, May 4, 2012

Hot Hot HOT

Today I walked outside to the patio and noticed that the wax in my tea light candles on the table was melted, even though they were not lit!

A quick phone call to the Time and Temperature line confirmed my suspicion - it was hot!  It was 113 today.  Yesterday was 109.  Lows are general in the high 80s.  But currently it's a dry heat - only 10 or 20 percent humidity - so I think it feels great!  I have been told this will change in the summer, and the humidity will climb up to 100 percent, and that's when it really gets miserable.  I say bring it on!  When we went to get dinner at 6 pm, after the Sun went down, it was still 101.   Lovin' it!

(It's also a convenient sleeping aid for the baby.  Take her outside and it's like a warm blanket - she gets snuggly and falls asleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment