Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clyde's Face Lift

Oh, Clyde.  How jarring it is to see you every day and give a little start that your hubcaps were stolen...only to discover that they are really there, they are just BLACK. 


Well, I decided that I couldn't live with the black hub caps anymore.  We were at a store called Saco World the other weekend - it's kind of like a hardware store, toy store, and furniture store all in one.  I saw a shelf of spray paint while we were there and invested $2 in some silver gloss.  Fifteen minutes during naptime and voila!  Clyde looks much better!


Not a bad job, if I do say so myself.  You're looking much more respectable these days, Clyde.  Now, when the children shout, "Clyde!  I see Clyde!" when coming out of the commissary, I don't cringe anymore.  Phew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment