Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Red Day

The first two weeks of school, the children were assigned colors to wear each day.  They looked so cute on red day!



 Everett is headed to line up in the morning here.  He puts his backpack down by the wall and goes to the playground to play until the bell rings.





Here they are coming out for lunch.  The children have to spot their parent before they can run across the grass (a.k.a., The Great Divide) to go home.  Sometimes it takes Everett a few minutes to see me (I am standing in a gaggle of women all waiting for their children.)  (But I do have the ginormous double stroller, so I should be pretty easy to see.)  I'm not sure if he's seen me here yet, or not.  In any case, this is my favorite part because he comes running into my arms!




No comments:

Post a Comment