Sunday, April 21, 2013

Summer Schedule

Attention friends!  We've got our tickets to come home!  YAY!!  Less than 2 months left!  I suddenly got excited about this and now I can barely stand waiting anymore.  How much longer?!

I will be in Knoxville with the children from June 17th until July 17th.  Please call me so that we can set up a time for you to come visit us!  You can have your own guest house if you want to spend the night.  I have talked with some of you already, but if I have not gotten a hold of you yet, let's talk soon to make sure we get to visit. 

Michigan friends:  No worries, we are coming to you in late July sometime, when Mike comes.

Charlotte/Rock Hill friends:  We are going to hit Charlotte at the end of July/first of August.  But we may not be there for very long, so please consider coming to see us in Knoxville, too.  :)

Cleveland, TN friends:  I think it's our turn to come to you!  How about the Chattanooga aquarium or Rock City? 

Everybody else:  call me so that we can make plans!


Not much longer now...

In other news, the heat has really hit over here.  It's routinely 100 now during the heat of the day, and while I am not fazed by the heat itself, it's hard because it's tough on the kids.  I can see the indoor confinement coming, too....agggh the boredom.  Oh well, not much longer now until we exit The Sandbox.  




No comments:

Post a Comment