Monday, November 11, 2013

Lawrence's First Day of Preschool


I am struggling so much to get this blog caught up!  Every time I think, "I'm almost there!" life gets in the way and it's another two weeks before I do another post.  At this rate, I'll be posting about Halloween at Christmas and Christmas at Easter.  Ugh.  Just know I'm working on it, people.

So anyway, around the first of October, Lawrence had his first day of three-year-old preschool.  He's at the same preschool that he was at last year, but he has a new teacher.  Here are his pre-preschool pictures.


 Headed out for the first day!





 Showing off the backpack.  And the new haircut.




 Over on the sidelines, Catherine had commandeered a tennis racquet.  





 Tennis, anyone?




"I'm a socks-and-sandals kind of girl."  

(Not really.  Actually, I have no idea why she is in socks and sandals.  Boy, that sure looks weird.  Mother of the Year, right here.)


Lawrence did great on his first day, but I think he really missed his old teacher.  He loved her dearly.  She is still there, but she is again teaching the twos class; so even though he doesn't see her all the time, he can still get a hug from her.  






No comments:

Post a Comment